[Metalab] anyone up for windowfarming workshop?

"Nina Temporär" nina-temp at gmx.de
Mon Sep 24 12:31:22 CEST 2012

btw, maybe interesting for ppl going with the windowfarming spirit:

a friend from cologne makes suburban tours through the edges of big
cities, researching the 'eigenlogik', so-to-say the multi-species
intractions (landscape/ flora/ architecture/ human social) of
these spaces

and will do that in vienna next tuesday:
http://www.tranzitpaper.com/?ha_events=mit-boris-sieverts-nach-transdanubien

highly recommended!