[Metalab] Neue Festplatten 500GB bzw. 1TB abzugeben(3.5" SATA)

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 09:49:02 CEST 2012

Hi!

Ebay sucks too much these days(Well, it always sucked) and there are
lots of people potentially interested in computerhardware here, so i
figured i might as well try to sell them here:

We have a bunch of harddisk to give away, all of them large 3.5" SATA.
They are new(recertified, exchanged under warranty -
"Garantieaustausch"), i'll give them away a bit lower than the lowest
price i can find on geizhals.at and a 6th of the proceeds goes to
metalab(Which co-owns the HDs).

Here's what i have to offer:

2x Seagate Constellation ES 1000GB - ST1000NM0011 - EUR 85.-
(http://geizhals.at/632284)
1x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 - ST31000524AS - EUR 60.-
(http://geizhals.at/601652)
2x Western Digital WD RE4 - WD5003ABYX - EUR 80.- (http://geizhals.at/540458)

The Seagate Constellation and WD RE4 are harddisks sold as "Enterprise
Storage", which means they have better bearings, overall better build
quality and are designed to run 24x7, so they are more reliable than
consumer hardware.

If you are interested, let me know - first come, first serve.

Best regards,
Christian