[Metalab] Roboexotica - Festival for Cocktailrobotics 2012

Magnus SHIFZ magnus at shifz.org
Wed Sep 19 15:00:48 CEST 2012

liebes metalab, dear enthusiasts of booze and robotics,

Once again we are ready to accept your attempts at contributing to modern
Cocktail culture with your contraptions, prototypes and works-in-progress
as entries to our exhibition and the Annual Cocktail Robot Awards (
http://roboexotica.org/?acra).

Roboexotica 2012 - Festival for Cocktailrobotics since 1999 (
http://www.roboexotica.org) will be held Dec 6-9 2012 at Ragnarhof,
Grundsteingasse 12, 1160 Vienna (same as last year).

Please send your application with a short description of your entry along
with technical requirements to office at roboexotica.org!

Cheers,
Magnus Wurzer

--