[Metalab] Bank with dev API

rene.schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com rene.schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com
Wed Mar 21 18:32:22 CET 2012

Hi!

> thanks! I see there is some standard, but it's for business clients.
> I've checked and for example in Bank Austria, MBS enabled account is
> 35€/month which is ok for a company, not so much for private usage.

Hmm, try telling them that you are helping on an open source banking software and that you want to better support their bank. So, if you want the software to work with their bank, they should give you free access (maybe also mention that you can always go to another bank and list THEM as the one supported bank in Austria).

I know, it's basically extortion. So, it's something the bank should understand very well... it's the principle on which the financial system "works" :-).

LG
Rene