[Metalab] 3D Printer Project in Argentina [Fwd: Introduction - Metalab & Serendipity Lab]

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Mon Mar 19 13:42:02 CET 2012

Ohai Metalab!

One of our spakers at the DeepSec got in contact with us:

Serendipity Lab is a Think Tank in Argentina, which would like
to exchange experience about building 3D printers.

If would be great, if anyone has a little time to contact them.

The guys from Seredipity Lab are:

Emiliano Chamorro <emilianochamorro at gmail.com>
Maximiliano Bertotto <bertotto.maximiliano at gmail.com>
Esteban Brenman <ebrenman at gmail.com>