[Metalab] Refinder summer of code: you+Dropbox API+Google API+Refinder (Internship)

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com
Fri Jun 8 15:13:45 CEST 2012

Servus Metalab,

http://www.getrefinder.com/about/blog/2012/05/31/summer-coding-internship-youdropboxgooglerefinder

Coding Internship this summer:
"You are interested in Dropbox, Google, and the world of cloud apps? You
want to contribute to the “next big thing”? We are building Refinder,
integrating all these cloud apps. Come and join us for this journey."

http://www.getrefinder.com/about/blog/2012/05/31/summer-coding-internship-youdropboxgooglerefinder

* apply to me (@leobard, leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com)
* forward to hackerish friends who are young at mind and love a challenge.

best

--
Leo Sauermann, Dr.
CEO and Founder

mail: leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com
mobile: +43 6991 gnowsis

Our next webinar "Teamwork with Refinder and Dropbox" will take place
on Tuesday, June 5 at 3pm CET. Click here to register now:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/672816111

Search your cloud apps in style
Try:    http://www.getrefinder.com/
Join:   http://www.getrefinder.com/about/content/newsletter