[Metalab] thanks for stadflucht

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Tue Jul 17 06:34:28 CEST 2012

Hi Tom,

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:14:09 +0200 Bottyán Tamás wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I wanted to thank you again for this wonderful weekend. I have enjoyed
> every minute of my stay in your company and I am very glad about I could
> get to know you guys. You were very nice and friendly. Surely I will
> visit Metalab as well as soon as I am able to. Also if you let me I will
> be happy to come back next year and the years after. The location of VSL

thanks for the kind words. You're very welcome.

I talked with VSL, we'll do a Stadtflucht #6 next year
- some time ahead of the big camp in .NL https://ohm2013.org

Remember: every 4 years a CCCamp, every other 4 years a NL camp
(cf. listing at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking_at_Random)
i.e. every two years big nerd summer gatherings (also with a
resurrection of our traditional http://leiwandville.soup.io/)

cheers,
Peter