[Metalab] Biohacking

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:55:44 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'll keep this in English because of Ivan. As you may have noticed,
after the camp there was a lot of enthusiasm about a biohacking effort
at the Metalab, but so far the only thing we really managed to do was
the fun excursion to the Vienna Open Lab. Sorry for that, I got
distracted by a couple of other things, changed jobs etc.

Anyway, there weren't that many people who actually added themselves
as interested parties to the wiki page, so now would be a good time to
show some interest:

https://metalab.at/wiki/Biohacking

Also there's still some unanswered questions regarding space. Can we
do it in the lab? If yes, where? If not, where else?

I thought it'd be best if we discuss this live and also use the
opportunity to share some biohacking infos and ideas, talk about
potential projects etc. I created a Doodle for this, please add
yourself:

http://www.doodle.com/dkvtgfygwhw8fush

Michi