[Metalab] Reminder: The Google Apps Script Hackathon is tonight :)

Sergii Kauk sergii at kauk.at
Tue Jan 24 15:34:29 CET 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicolas Garnier <nivco at google.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 15:17
Subject: Reminder: The Google Apps Script Hackathon is tonight :)

Hey Everyone,

This is a quick reminder that the Google Apps Script Hackathon is happening
tonight at the Metalab <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Metalab+Vienna> in
Vienna.

And here is a reminder of the agenda of the night:

 Participants arrive 18:30 - 19:00
What is a Hackathon?
45 min technical presentation about Apps Script.
Pitch ideas: Participants with ideas can pitch them.
Make teams (or not, up to you :)).
Hack during 2 to 3h and eat pizza.
Present: Teams that want to present results do so.
Vote for a winner (prizes!)
Goodbye everyone!

The Metalab <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Metalab+Vienna> is located:
Rathausstraße
6, 1010 Wien<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Rathausstra%C3%9Fe%206,%201010%20Wien>

See you soon!
 *
Nicolas Garnier*
Developer Advocate
Google Developer Relations*
Google Switzerland GmbH.
Brandschenkestrasse 110,
8002 Zurich,
Switzerland
*

*The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved.

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person. Thanks

--

**“When I’m being sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead”*
*