[Metalab] Looking for a relaxed place / coworking space to work out from

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Wed Jan 11 14:57:41 CET 2012

Hey all,

I'm looking for a place in a somewhat relaxed, comfortable space to work
out from, starting February. I'm not that interested in these overly
straight, business-y, mainstream coworking spaces but would rather like to
work with a couple of people out of a relaxed Atelier/Flat/Private Office.
Bonus points for being close to the 3rd district and the possibility to
smoke a cigarette without having to go outside :)

I'm wondering if anyone here knows something / has a free desk in theirs /
wants to rent something like this in the near future. Thanks!

- Chris