[Metalab] bitte bitte: festplatte 2,5" ide

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Fri Jan 6 23:10:01 CET 2012

What's needed is to have another PC install the OS to the old disk, then put the disk in the toughbook and boot it.

It can boot from CF in its PCMCIA slots, also.  Just needs a PCMCIA adapter and someone to install puppylinux or some such light distro using another PC onto the CF..

I cannot help much more than that but I encourage the solution.

;
--
seclorum