[Metalab] Looking for cheap second hand notebook

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Tue Jan 3 21:05:56 CET 2012

All, thanks for the feedback. I'll point him to the new ones on Geizhals.
This friend did check willhaben.at and there are plenty, but asked me to
post here because metalab might possibly more trustworthy.

Sergii: I'm curious -- why do you perceive asking on behalf of a friend as
suspicious / negative?