[Metalab] fashion + tech exhibition: engineers/techies needed!

werwolf nurbachsch.nuri at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:19:28 CET 2012

ANNOUK WIPPRECHT needs some help with her 'technosensual' exhibition
project!

more info by annouk:
LOOKING FOR: VIENNESE and / or DUTCH based ENGINEERS and TECHIES that want
to freak out with FASHION & TECHNOLOGY for 3 projects (one of them of
course ;)) for a few of my artist in residency's during APRIL and MAY for
the TechnoSensual exhibition that I curate. Compiling the systems will not
take longer than a week. I AM PACKED / need help thanx guys... please
contact me at info at anoukwipprecht.nl for details & specializations needed x

links:
http://www.anoukwipprecht.nl

reach out.

cheers.

.// nuri
./ memetic terrorist domination

love+hate >> love+hate <http://loveandhate.is> * love+hate
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/trueloveandhate>* love+hate
[twitter] <http://twitter.com/trueloveandhate>
plan soul from outer space >> plan soul from outer space
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/plansoul>
werwolf >> nuri [g+] <http://gplus.to/werwolfplus> * nuri
[twitter]<http://twitter.com/_werwolf>* nuri
[facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nureddin> * nuri