[Metalab] Biohacking

rene.schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com rene.schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com
Wed Feb 1 10:03:14 CET 2012

Hi!

> And for those that don't get why this stuff is awesome (like me), I'd
> wholeheartedly suggest watching the most recent BBC Horizon Episode
> "Playing God" - an eye-opener that puts biohacking in a larger context ...

Hmm, i'm SysAdmin and Softwaredeveloper. I can create my own worlds with any laws of physics i like. And User beware, for the Wrath of the Admin may fall on ye.

So, i'm not really feeling a disadvantage of staying true to the course of the *digital* revolution. After all, God, Root, where's the difference?

LG
Rene