[Metalab] Security by Candlelight 2013-01-22 Tue 19:00 CISSP CBK

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Fri Dec 28 15:50:03 CET 2012

Dear friends,

Security by Candlelight is resurrected once again.

In roughly 3 weeks on Jan 22nd we restart CBC with a series of
meetings. Our Topic is the Certified Information Systems Security
Professional Common Body of Knowledge or short CISSP CBK.

Everyone is invited who has serious ambitions to go through several
thousands of pages and is willing to work and learn hard. Our meetings
are intended as a study-group or workshop to cover the detailed
foundations of information security.

You can forward this also to friends who are not member at the metalab,
it might be a good reason to join us!

If you are interested please visit and *read*:

https://metalab.at/wiki/Security_by_Candlelight/CISSP

and prepare yourself at least by downloading the creative commons
material and browsing through the first one or two chapters.

I would appreciate if interested people sent me a short notice so
that I have an idea, how many will attend (I need to buy cookies!).

Regards,

MiKa