[Metalab] Still looking for a place to stay.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:01:09 CET 2012

Thanks to everyone who offered to let me stay with them. I had so many
excellent (and only one questionable) offers it was hard to choose from
amongst them. I finally made my way to metalab where I think I'll hang out
for a little while (or at least until the ground stops moving... too many
train rides).

Come by and say hi.

Christie

_______
"Privacy is not a discrete commodity, possessed absolutely or not at all."
Justice Marshall, Smith v. Maryland dissent