[Metalab] Still looking for a place to stay.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:22:30 CET 2012

I posted earlier about needing a place to stay in Vienna. I have talked to
people, but it doesn't seem to be working out so far. I was waiting on a
traveling companion, but he doesn't seem together enough to make the
journey.

Now I am (still) seeking a place for just myself on *December 18-20* or
maybe 21 while I finally get to see Vienna. I will be traveling on a
Eurailpass so my dates are still very flexible.

I would love to share stories of interesting projects. Most of my work now
has to do with privacy of some sort and user control of data. If you are
interested in this and can make 29C3, I invite you to come see my talk:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/Fahrplan/events/5095.en.html

Christie
_______
"Privacy is not a discrete commodity, possessed absolutely or not at all."
Justice Marshall, Smith v. Maryland dissent