[Metalab] Zimmer fur September

Paul Strohmeier paul.strohmeier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:21:05 CEST 2012

I do

I am away in September and October. I have a small room in a really nice
flat, Right next to the Brunnenmarkt (it takes me 15 minutes to the
metalab, and 10 minutes to Westbahnhof).

Adres is Grundsteingasse 32.

I pay 400€ rent - so thats what I would like for it, but its potentially
negotable (well. Only if your friend *really* cannot pay that much.) Large
living room and kitchen as well as balcony is shared with my flatmate
(female)

My phone number is 0699 113 23 764

p.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Ivan Bonacci <gudrun0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Fellows,
>
> An italian friend of mine would need a room in Wien for the whole month of
> september.
>
> She is in an erasmus period, has to leave the current dorm and find a room
> for september.
>
> Maybe somebody has a room available and would like to rent it?
>
> Please let me know,
>
> thanks,
> Ivan

paul strohmeier