[Metalab] refinder->NEXTberlin, please click for my startup

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com
Tue Apr 10 18:48:13 CEST 2012

Hi fellow Metalabbers

We want to present our product Refinder (which helps you to search your
dropbox and other cloud apps) at NEXT Berlin conference!

I need clicks for that:
plz PRESS THE BLUE "vote for this startup" button in the middle of this
page today!

http://nextberlin.eu/pitch/refinder/

 ... for you its just a click, for us its a ticket to Berlin. plz
forward to spread the word, we need about 300 votes until 17th April to
be in the top 10.

and watch the video, I made (1) it last week :-)

best
Leo

(1) so to say, I "sweded" it. a kind of michel gondry product
video...will contract a pro to do better one in the next weeks.

--
Leo Sauermann, Dr.
CEO and Founder

mail: leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com