[Metalab] 19.3. 18.00 MQ: Bradley Manning Support Day

christian jeitler chris at quintessenz.org
Fri Mar 18 06:49:56 CET 2011

FYI: Filmvorführung und Diskussion zu Bradley Manning

http://bradleymanning.furchtlos.com/cms/vienna/

On March 20th, 2011, supporters of accused WikiLeaks whistleblower
Bradley Manning will be holding demonstrations, rallies, vigils and
public events worldwide. We will tell the U.S. government that we, the
people of the world, do not approve of Bradley Manning’s detention for
almost 300 days and we do not approve of torture. This is a sign the
U.S. administration must not ignore.

March 19, 2011
Doors Open 18.00, Start 19.00

at MQ Wien, QDK, RaumD

19.00 - 19.30: Introduction and political video presentation
19.30 - 20.30: Panel Discussion with
- Mike Gugolski
- Ass.-Prof. Dr. Brigitte Lueger-Schuster, Trauma Psychologist
- livlx, ubermorgen.com

cheers

chris

--