[Metalab] kleiner Formfaktor/mini-ITX/Embedded System - suche Erfahrungswerte

Clemens Hopfer datacop at wireloss.net
Thu Mar 17 20:35:32 CET 2011

Hi,

most of the ITX boards at funkfeuer housing are not out-of-the box systems
but mini-itx boards mounted in ITX or even ATX cases, it's not the form factor
but the power consumption.

But afaik ditech.at got some nice and pretty small out-of-the-box hardware,
but if you want PCI or PCIe slots i don't think you will get around assemling
the hardware yourself.
Suhffle-PC-alike Computers might be an alternative.

Greetings,
Clemens