[Metalab] syn2cat member wants to invade #metalab

fin fin at xbhd.org
Thu Mar 10 14:52:59 CET 2011

Hey there,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 14:36, Charel Büchler <charel at hackerspace.lu> wrote:
> I already read your website when it's the best time to join you at the
> hackerspace,
> But do I have to pay attention on special stuff?

nah, we're basically open everyday.
Just figure out which events you're interested in most, and be
proactive if you want to get the grand tour - we have too many people
to keep an overview of who knows the space already ;)

If you're interested in daily life / productive evenings, just stop by
when no events are in the calendar.

> P.S Is there anyone of you guys who cares about your press & public
> relations?

i care about them, especially considering we'll try to get some press
for the upcoming 5year festivities/programme.

allthebest
-f