[Metalab] Vienna, Austria: Google I/O Extended Registration

Constantin Hofstetter consti at consti.de
Wed Mar 9 11:23:24 CET 2011

The GTUG Vienna (Google Technology User Group)
plans to host a Google I/O Extended Event on
10th and 11th of May (same time the real
Google I/O happens, duh!).

Google will help us (officially) advertise our event
and maybe even provide some swag or
something. At the event itself, we will livestream
the Google I/O Event and may be able to ask
some questions to people who are giving talks
in the US (via Video-Conferences).

For that reason, I had to create a registration
page for our event:
http://is.gd/google_io_vienna

Please go there and register yourself.
Also spread the link and tell other people who
might be interested!