[Metalab] URL-encoded SMS message sending?

Amir Hassan amir at aks.at
Fri Jan 28 14:00:09 CET 2011

there are tons of commercial sms gateways doing things like email/http/xml
to sms. additionally there are free gateways provided by mobile carrieres,
but they weren't reliable when i played with them a few years ago and you
can't address all networks.

some carrier gateways:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/email-to-sms/

well, and since you asked for http get i think hosting your own sms
gateway is a good option: http://www.kannel.org/. kannel is simply cool
and works very well.

lg,
amir