[Metalab] Anrufe mit 066475034xxx

Ivan Bonacci gudrun0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:37:37 CET 2011

i'm receiving same calls since some weeks...

the numbers are the same:
0664 750 34 xxx

i answered one time... and they were talking super fast german for me
so i said: sorry who are you looking for? and they just said something and
hang up...

it seems i receive calls only during working hours, now the number is busy,
while if i call during non working hours there is a mailbox.

it sounded to me like polls call... but have no idea actually...

Ivan