[Metalab] Eagle CAD Workshop Morgen (Fr)

Jesse Zbikowski Embedded.Linux.Guy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:48:01 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Marius Kintel <marius at kintel.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately, both gEDA and KiCAD use technologies which are not really available on the Mac OS X platform (GTK and WxWidgets respectively).

As a data point, I used WxWidgets + Python to build a desktop app for
Mac/Linux/Win last year, and was pretty pleased with the look & feel.
I seem to recall distributing the Mac build as a single file with no
dependencies, although I eventually dropped support for that platform
because of PortAudio instability. Viva la cross-platform GUI.