[Metalab] URL-encoded SMS message sending?

Sebastian Bachmann me at free-minds.net
Tue Feb 1 11:24:02 CET 2011

btw anyone knows an address where i can send an sms to my orange mobile
phone?
i looked at many lists with mail to sms addresses but all i could found
was orange.nl, orange mumbai and an orange.net address which also seems to
be not working for austria.

i just want to send notification mails from my server to my mobile phone
so nothing special :D

tia!

lg