[Metalab] Biohacking

Ivan Bonacci gudrun0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:55:46 CEST 2011

Super Michi,

thank you very much for the nice wikipage startup,
everything very clear and a good info/links.

I think the OpenLab excursion is an important start to have a better idea of
what we will face and how much people is interested,
plus of course gaining experience in the field.

as you stated in the page merging the hackerspace users knowledge to
something like BioHacking should be super effective and interesting,
 of course the logistic possibility of doing this in the lab has still to be
verified.

so stay tuned and sign in to wikipage and doodle for openlab if interested,

danke again to michi for gathering together all the ideas we had and the
info we got in the last days,

Ivan