[Metalab] [intern] Ich glaub mein schwein pfeift ;)

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Aug 9 10:07:24 CEST 2011

> Also, Freiwillige vor die diese Woche zwischen 23 und 24 ins Lab gehen, schaun welche
> Keymembers noch da sind, und wenn keines da ist, alle rauswerfen.
> Ich mach einen Abend, heute wenn sich sonst keiner meldet.

I've been worrying about this for a week - with all the big metalab players off at Camp, who is taking care of the fort?

I'll do my part and swing by a couple times this week and make sure things are in order, that there isn't anything "obvious" missing - but I think we for sure need a security policy when there aren't as many keymembers around.  Sorry if I missed the discussion already, and if there is anything I can do to help keep the 'lab secure while you guys are at camp, please let me know what it is.

;
--
Jay Vaughan