[Metalab] Help bring OpenAMD to CCC Camp 2011!

harkank harkank at quintessenz.org
Thu Apr 7 01:39:46 CEST 2011

On 04/06/2011 11:54 AM, aestetix aestetix wrote:

 We're using a
> kickstarter (www.tinyurl.com/openamd <http://www.tinyurl.com/openamd>)
> to raise funds to pay the costs to fabricate the badges, and handling
> the rest of the costs at our own expense.

Great business model!

As such, you can use the
> kickstarter to pre-purchase a badge, which guarantees you will get one
> at the Camp.

Really, oh my!
We are also running a limited number of "Neighbor" badges,
> which gives you the prestige of showing everyone how neighborly you are!

Brilliant news. the facebookization of hackerspaces is marching on. With
a touch of "neighborhood watch", how charming.

> If you are able, please support the project by backing it, tweeting
> about it (follow our @openamd twitter account), and even blogging about
> it as we release more information. We have lots of information we'll be
> releasing about the project as we find time to write it all down, and
> we'll update the twitter feed with links, photos, and videos.

Will be thrilling to watch that: idiots tracking idiots and other idiots
filming that and all of them blogging: moooh!

We're
> happy to answer any questions people might have. The more questions you
> ask, the better our answers can be! And yes, we'll release all the data
> after the conference.

Superb idea. Social profiling, be sure to distribute that widely. That
much about personal data integrity and data protection.

> Hail Eris,

Sure you did not intend to "heil" sombebody else?

q/harkank