[Metalab] Do you know someone/someplace in Belgrad/Serbia

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:42:58 CEST 2010

Hi!

I'm desperately looking for someone who is able to receive a small
mailing for me in Belgrade.

One of the gaskets on my cooking-stove has broken and there are no
resellers of it in eastern europe*. The producer of the stove(Katadyn)
has offered to send a replacement seal, but as i have no hotel booked,
the austrian embassy in Belgrade has declined my request and as i and
don't know anyone between here(Hungary) and Istanbul i hope someone on
this list does. If you do, please help me out by contacting the
potential receiver and send me the adress if he/she agrees to receive
a letter for me.

I'll be in Belgrade in 3-4 days, so this only makes sense if resolved
today or tomorrow. Additional pickup points would be all the small
villages and towns down the Danube in Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria,
but i guess no one will know anyone in such rural areas.

Thanks a million in advance!

*i have taken a special repair kit for the stove with me - but of
course - this gasket is not included... it's a very simple rubber
o-ring, nothing fancy, just very small and needs to be tight
fitting...

Cheers,
Christian

--