[Metalab] Introducing Giovanni

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com
Mon Nov 8 11:29:08 CET 2010

Hi Giovanni,

checkout spectralmind.com

They do what you want to do on super-professional way. I doubt you find
a more funky startup in this area here in vienna.
also, they are very nice and
soon-to-be-office-neighbours-of-gnowsis-where-I-work

they got your job:
http://www.spectralmind.com/about/jobs/

pimp up your cv, they have some PhDs in audio analysis already on their
team, so have some facts about your accomplishments at hand when applying.

hth, best
Leo

P:S:. Tom is also now in the Metalab-Startups list, so things come
together...

It was Giovanni Donati who said at the right time 04.11.2010 15:54 the
following words:

Leo Sauermann, Dr.
CEO and Founder

mail: leo.sauermann at gnowsis.com