[Metalab] Apple Keyboard

Sergey V. Mikhanov sergey at mikhanov.com
Sun Mar 7 14:31:47 CET 2010

OK, thanks everybody for that info. Home key bringing cursor to the
top of the document is actually an old Unix construct from the
terminal world of 70s, so I had the suspicion that this is not
incidental.

Speaking of Mac OS shortcuts, as a half-year Windows switcher I really
miss the PgUp/PgDn key that scrolls the view and brings the cursor up
or down correspondingly. Does anybody knows what's the shortcut for
that on Mac? I just started Xcode, and tried fn-↑ (this scrolls the
view, but keeps the cursor where it was, so when you start typing, the
view is scrolled back), and cmd-↑ (this scrolls to the top of the
document, AND brings the cursor there). Any advice on that?

Sergey