[Metalab] 3D-printing wanted, where are the cup-cakers?

Joanna Pianka joanna at 300dpi.at
Sun Jul 4 17:46:19 CEST 2010

hey marius,

i just meant with the "help", that i'll need a person who can help me
with the features of the 3d-printer. this could be "someone", just to
make a link between the people behind the printer and the students.
michi is right, i usally have no time at all, also to come to the lab,
but i told you that this project has arisen my interest. i have no
idea about the actual progress and the machines existing. it's
essential to have some support. i hope, this was more clear. you know
that i really appreciate your commitment in the lab.

best,

p.s.: it would be great to do that in the next days, later i'll be
away for some holidays