[Metalab] OpenGL Workshop / Computergraphik-Einführung

Karin Kosina kyrah at kyrah.net
Mon Feb 1 21:36:26 CET 2010

Hi Damian,

  Thanks for your interest in my workshop!

> mein deutsch ist nicht so gut - wird es in English oder in Deutsch
> lehren werden?

Hm... good question. :)

Something in between I guess. My slides and sample code are in
English, but I was planning to do most of the explanation in
German.

Do you think that would work for you? (Judging from your email your
German seems quite good.)

If not, I can always hold the workshop in English - if the other
participants don't mind. (I don't think they will.)

> und muss ich registrieren? ich bin schon auf die "Interessenten"
> list ('Damian'), aber...

No registration necessary, just show up on Saturday. :)

Cheers, kyrah