[Metalab] xipax - developers wanted

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:53:35 CEST 2010

Mit der Bitte um Weiterleitung, nachfolgend ein Jobangebot:

Hi,

we from XIPAX are looking for developers who would love to invest their
intelligence into a successful start-up.

XIPAX.com is the international portal for showcasing and inspiration
for the advertising industry.
Creatives and agencies from all over the world upload their best works
to showcase them to an
international b2b-audience.

Now we are developing XIPAX to a service-provider for the
international advertising industry
enabling users to get connected and to create business all over the world.

We will make XIPAX the b2b-network for the advertising business, as we
are currently having
negotiations with international strategic partners. The project is
supported by impulse (aws).

Are you interested in building up a successful b2b-portal?

Then send your cv to stefan at xipax.com

;-) Stefan Böck, CEO & Founder
XIPAX - The ad community
http://www.xipax.com
Schönbrunner Straße 59-61 I A-1050 Vienna
Mob.: +43 676 455 20 20
Tel.: +43 1 890 89 89 - 0
Fax.: +43 1 890 89 89 - 89