[Metalab] Vienna IT field salaries (Was: Metalab General Discussion List <metalab at lists.metalab.at>)

berni t trxbrny at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:27:37 CEST 2010

Your arguments are a bit hard Sergey. I think you have the one or other interesting point but overall you come across as if you can proove everything by just insisting.

You cannot oversee that rent in Vienna in general is cheaper than in London. I mean come on alot of us lived there and the cheap options we all know about.
Karlsplatz is also an option, right.

Here, like in other cities you can create your own space, choose if you wanna live alone or with another to have half rent and still live in a decent place,
London is horrible like that, dude I lived there for 2 years.

The supermarkets in London are surely even crappier than here. There is great food to be bought in places like London or NY but it costs!

Of course the nightlife is better and fashion is cooler and we are always behind things about 2 years, I also think thats true.
The most important to me is to move around and see different places.

Austria surely has it's own character and that is called: Gemütlichkeit. And there is nothing to change it (unfortunately)

We could go on and on. I think the Kiwi got some good advice and a starting point how the system works here.

good day