[Metalab] Dinner today at Metalab: Vegetable Strudle?

Bernhard Kuemel bernhard at bksys.at
Wed Sep 2 18:01:27 CEST 2009

Bernhard Kuemel wrote:
> [...]

Great idea! I'll be there. What time do you plan to have the strudel ready?

What kind of contribution did you think of? Cutting? Cooking? When
should helpers show up? Spices? We just bought 20 kg potatoes from Billa
(10 kg cost 2.99e, 20 kg cost 2.98; actually each 10 kg costs 1.49
starting from 20kg) and we are not sure we can store them properly. So
... how much potatoes should I bring?

I forwarded your message to the metalab list as I will do with this message.

Bernhard