[Metalab] journeyvienna is today and _on_

Markus Hametner fin at xbhd.org
Sat Oct 17 12:24:03 CEST 2009

hey everyone,

the journey is ON.

weather forecast says there will be no rain during the hours of the
game, which is good enough for us to do our best to entertain you!

We're looking forward to seeing you at WerkzeugH at 18:30. To make this
game epic, bring your friends, your enemies and everyone you think you
can outrun!

There's really no excuse not to come as there's still a lot of time to
buy/acquire/3d-print jackets, mittens and other stuff to keep you warm!

If you still have no idea what awaits you, this video might give you an
idea: http://www.chicag0.org/journey/route.mp4.

See you then,
your journeyvienna orga team

[sorry for x-posting, you might have received this privately, too!]