[Metalab] charity project water

Benjamin Klemencic benjamin at klemencic.org
Fri May 22 17:13:42 CEST 2009

hi all - first, I hope it's ok to post this mail.

project: charity website to collect a million euro to support water
charity projects.

domain: amilliontweets.com

1€ for each tweet which will be tweeted by twitter user amilliontweets
immediately
futhermore: tweets will be printed as a magazine with twitter-
thumbnail and name. these magazines will be sold to collect even more
money

So far I did the programing
- send tweets to twitterer amilliontweets
- payment via paypal
- website front- and backend

what I am looking for (and do nothing about) is a flash or movie or
other inspiring laborant
- visitors should become very very thirsty when entering the website
- donors should make the website become a paradise (like growing
plants f.e.)
perhaps there is just sand and every euro lets it rain a little bit
and the plants start growing ...

thank you for your time reading this
best regards
benjamin