[Metalab] Security by Candlelight, July 1st 19:30 Update, Topics

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Sun Jun 28 17:46:48 CEST 2009

Ohai and thanks for all to point out my "typo":
Of course it should be 2 times a month (not week)

We will make a short presentation as a "kick off":
http://metalab.at/wiki/Security_bei_Kerzenschein/SBC7_Seven_Layers_of_Insecurity

Feel free to download and browse through the pdfs but you don't must
read them in advance...

If desirable, why not invite through other channels? e.g. vibe or
hackerspaces.org

Mika