[Metalab] searching for Gran Tourismo Prolog Game for PS3

red667 red667 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:20:48 CEST 2009

hi folks,

nex and me just wanted to play gt prolog on the ps3, but we are missing the
game. its not in the box and its not lying anywhere. did anyone borrow it?

and if you play plz put the disks you dont use into the boxes, that's what
they are used for, its not just a fancy thing to put the price label on ;)

so plz bring back the game if you have it, or tell me where it is.

and use the cosoles in the lounge with respect. those dont belong to the lab
but where put here by people so that more people can enjoy them selfs with
games.

greetz
red