[Metalab] [corrected] Security by Candlelight #8 on Thu JULY 23rd

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Mon Jul 20 22:36:10 CEST 2009

hi maciej

i think it won't be too bad if drop in a little later, and i received
another question about the language. i believe it will work out fine
if some of the guests don't speak german: most of us are very fluent in
english or at least understand very well.

just drop in, the library is at the end of the main room.

regards,

MiKa