[Metalab] Fwd: Invitation to VBC PhD Symposium 2009

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Tue Jul 7 11:51:05 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 12-13 November there is "Android and Eve" symposium focused on
biology/machine interfacing organized by Vienna Biocenter.  Entry is
free, everyone interested can go (you may as well put "Metalab" as
your institution when registering).

Please note, however, that it is organized by Biocenter and focused on
molecular biologists, so presenters will probably assume some level of
knowledge in biology.  However this shouldn't be that hard and
symposium may as well use some electronics and robotics-interested
audience :)

Details at http://www.androidandeve.com/ and in an e-mail forward below.

Cheers,
Maciej AKA japhy