[Metalab] Wichtig: Erhabener Müllgottkaiser unter Menschen

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Mon Jan 26 14:54:57 CET 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Johannes Sperlhofer wrote:

> Ich habe freitags versucht im Whateverlab aufzuräumen.

Thanks a lot for the effort! I'm back in Vienna now and ready to
follow in your footsteps :)

> Moral:
> Die Müllha- Metahalde im Whateverlab wird innerhalb einer Woche von
> mir zum Müllplatz gefahren und dort fachgerecht entsorgt. Angestrebter
> Termin: Samstag 31.1.2009.

I agree. Kick out the crap before the party.
I'll help if someone organizes transport.

However:
I predict there to be a reasonable amount of partially useful stuff
embedded in this pile of junk.
Before this is thrown away, I'd like to reserve the right to rummage
through the stuff and disassemble, refine, upcycle, catalogize and
store in neatly named boxed, anything which is not space consuming and
appears to be worth keeping for future projects.
Angestrebter Wiederverwertungstermin: Freitag Abend 30.1.2009

If Clifford is willing to organize a MetaTidy operation, I can help
out with this on Friday as well.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.