[Metalab] Sunday Easter Grilling Party

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Apr 13 09:42:41 CEST 2009

> You don't just decide to have an "open end" party as somebody else's
> place, expecting them to complain if they don't like the idea.
> But then again, I know I'm horribly old-fashioned when it comes to
> these
> things. ;)

Don't fret Kyrah, it is an open-ended invitation for those who want to
explore the area and use our house as a base/HQ for the effort ..
we'll do a much bigger 'proper party' where people have to behave
themselves as we get into the swing of things here in summer -
consider today an opportunity for getting out of the city and going
for a walk in the sunshine, around the northern Donau insel, and
having a bit of a grill at our HQ if you feel up to the effort.

;
--
Jay Vaughan