[Metalab] Sunday Easter Grilling Party

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Apr 13 09:40:08 CEST 2009

I'm hoping there'll be a lunch-time bbq crowd that gets the grill on
around 11/12pm, and around 1pm or so we go for a walk to the Donau
insel/surrounding area (the little canal and the lake are nice as
well) .. as far as leaving-time, its open.  We only ask for a little
consideration with Flynn, who is not yet 2 years old, and not getting
him too excited around nap times (2pm/8pm) ..

I'm happy to start a little tour around 1pm, and can include such
highlights in the tour as the Seeschlacht lake, the Fish-farm on the
canal (lots of nice private little beaches here), a walk to the
northern tip of the Donau insel and so on .. I'd like to  have a bbq/
grill going too.

If people want to just use our house as a "touch-base HQ", in other
words you leave your heaiver/more valuable stuff here while you
explore the area for some nice sun-bathing in privacy or so, that is
okay as well.  Our house makes a good base for a little local
exploration.

j.