[Metalab] Sunday Easter Grilling Party

Michael Postmann michael.postmann at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:59:17 CEST 2009

Im currently in Liesing (23rd District) and heading for the Metalab
(leaving here in aprox. 30 minutes). On the way I pass Praterstern and
I could check if the Billa there is open.

As I said, I'll gonna get Sauces, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonaise and herb butter.

But more Info when I'm @metalab.

lg
nomike aka Michael Postmann