[Metalab] Sunday Easter Grilling Party

Gloin gudrun0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:05:59 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

>   so if you guys want to come out to our
> house, we can have a super grill here, and enjoy the lake and river
> while we're at it .. Interest?
>
> j.
>
> we were thinking about something like the place suggested by flo...

but your offer seems really interesting, not far, feasible and at least near
the donau....

actually we're noticing that the part of people staying with their
families/etc on sunday is even more bigger than expected...

so we're evaluating also the possibility to move the grilling party on
monday (like the italian tradition day of "Pasquetta") in order to give the
possibility to them to join and to realize a bigger grilling ;)

please give some feedbacks about the monday shifting idea... just to
recognize if we should switch on that

...otherwise we will keep on the actual sunday grillin project

summarizing locations:

1 - "himmelhofwiese" (a bit more far away but nice and more natural place )

2 - "j's house" on donau tip, easy to reach and good for a super grill ;)

3    free barbecue locations near parks a bit outside wien
   -a Steinbruchwiese im Ottakringer
Wald<http://www.wien.gv.at/wald/freizeit/images/steinhof.gif>
   -b Mittereckwiese im
Schwarzenbergpark<http://www.wien.gv.at/wald/freizeit/images/mittereck.gif>
   -c Krapfenwaldgasse an der
Höhenstraße,<http://www.wien.gv.at/wald/freizeit/images/krapfen.gif>

Ivan

P.S. Pasquetta : literally little easter, also called Easter Monday, is the
day after spending the whole sunday with your own family parents and
blabla...then going out on monday with a lot of friends in the country side
grilling eating and drinking till to devastation...