[Metalab] Please help me translate my thesis topic

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Fri Apr 3 20:29:49 CEST 2009

> ... and my university wants me to give them my thesis topic
> in foreign language if I want them to give me the diploma in that
> language.  So, I need to give them my topic in German.  Would the
> Lazylab help me with this?

ahoi
the whole protein-aminoacid jalla jalla sounds interesting to me.
.o(not that i understand it but..)

so as i understood you need to write your thesis and have it translated
to german right?
did you write it yet in another language?
once its written in english you will probably find support translating it.

:*
-flo